Members, plan to attend our virtual meeting on November 4th at 7:30 PM. The evening program will be “World War I and World War II Research”. For this meeting members will be using the Callbridge platform to access the remote meeting. Notices will be sent out to members from MGS so stay tuned! An email reminder will also be sent out to members from our Branch Secretary.
- Western Manitoba Regional Library launches new eResource – Newspaper Archive
- SWB Annual General Meeting and Monthly Meeting – March 3, 2021 @ 7:30 PM via Zoom
- Safe at Home – Manitoba Genealogy Webinar Series
- SWB Monthly Meeting – February 3, 2021 @ 7:30 PM via Zoom
- Surname Index – Check out the new index located in the Resource Tab